Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hatcher is One Month Old & Halloween!

Hatcher turned one month old on October 24th! The first four weeks of his life just seemed to fly by. Honestly, I felt like I waited for his arrival FOREVER & now that he's here I really need time to slow down. I'm afraid if I blink I'll miss something. His little personality is the sweetest thing & I cannot imagine what we did with our time before he arrived. We could sit & hold him & play with him all day long. Such a sweet boy! :)

At one month, he loves to lay in his pack 'n play & talk to the owl mobile! He loves to just sit & listen to you talk to him & loves his nap nanny! 

Happy Halloween from the Ricks family!

Hatch's nanny & granddaddy came over to see him in his giraffe costume!

My little pumpkin! :)

Our sweet baby giraffe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment