Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hatcher is 3 months old!

Well I am about two weeks late writing this entry but I guess it's better late than never!

Hatcher turned 3 months old on December 24th! He has grown so much since last month not only in size but also in his personality & milestones. 




Things Hatcher likes to do:
-He loves sitting in his Mama Roo & watching Praise Baby
-LOVES bath time & is starting to kick his feet in the water & he laughs when the water splashes
-Laughing out loud! He does it best with Johny & I literally have tears streaming down my face when he does it because it's music to my ears!
-Likes sucking his fists or anything he can put in his mouth!
-Laying on his back on his play mat & looking around
-Looking in the mirror...it's too cute!
-Sitting up & standing up. It amazes us how strong his little legs already are. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes straight to walking & skips crawling. 

Hatcher is definitely a growing boy & doesn't miss a meal! I think that's the Campbell in him. He's a great eater & I'm so excited to start him on some solids soon. I think he's going to love it! He's still eating every 3 hours but sometimes I try & stretch him to 3.5 if I can. Hoping we can move to every 4 hours soon. 

He's still a fantastic sleeper which makes for a happy mommy & daddy! He's still in our room in his pack n play right now but will be moving to his room in the next few weeks. He goes down between 9 & 10 depending on his feeding schedule for the day & is waking up now between 6 & 7. I think we've finally broken the 5:30 a.m. barrier!! He usually wakes up to eat & stays awake no longer than an hour & then goes back to sleep for usually 2 hours. 

We believe he's definitely teething already because everything goes straight into his mouth! He's constantly drooling too. I guess we'll see for sure at our 4 month check-up next week. 

He's such a happy boy & we fall in love with him more & more every single day! I just cannot remember what life was like before him. So thankful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment