Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Just Hatched" - Hatcher's First Easter

This post is just a few weeks late but I suppose it's better late than never!

Hatcher's first Easter (3/31/13) was wonderful! We had all of our family at our home & we all went to church together. My parents & grandparents came over from LaGrange and my sister drove in from Birmingham. Johny's dad was here too & we really missed his mom. Her father had been in the hospital that week & she really needed to be there with him. We missed her but took lots of pictures!

After church, we all had a home cooked meal at our house prepared by my mom & myself! Then Hatch opened his Easter gifts & played with everyone. He LOVED all the attention! :)

Below are some of my favorite pictures from the day!

Hatch with Grammie & Poppy!

Opening his Easter gifts with his bunny ears on! I know one day he'll totally hate me for this picture!

Aunt Brit & Hatch at lunch the day after Easter!

Easter morning in his bunny jammies!

Family picture after church.

Hatch with his GiGi & Paw Paw Campbell

Hatcher with Daddy & Granddaddy!

HT & Granddaddy

Getting ready to eat with his "Just Hatched" bib on! Too cute!

And of course, Dools rocked his bunny ears that his Auntie Anna gave him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment