Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lions, Tigers & Bears Oh My!

On May 24th, Hatch and I went to Zoo Atlanta with some sweet friends. It was his very first trip and it was a success! Our play date was with my friend Lauren and her two year old son Connor. I met Lauren while working for Sealy. We became good friends and I'm so thankful she is a part of my life. She taught me a lot during my time at Sealy and I will always cherish our friendship. I was there for her when sweet Connor was born and she was a great support system for me when Hatcher came along. It's super fun to be able to let our boys play together now!

The zoo was a great first play date for our boys and I think they both had lots of fun! Hatcher enjoyed seeing the animals as much as he did all the people and kids! He's such a people watcher! :) It was a fun outing and I'm so glad we were able to go. Hatcher was so tired when we left, he fell asleep before we got back on the interstate headed home. Looking forward to our next fun outing with Lauren & Connor!!

Muddy Mr. Elephant

Giraffes - Mommy's favorite!

Baby wearing at the zoo! 

These gorillas were apparently playing with a bowling ball according to other onlookers!

Lambs - Hatch liked them so much he fed his pacie to one! haha!!!

Hatch, Mommy & Connor

Watching the other kiddos playing on the playground!

Lauren & I with our sweet boys! We didn't plan the matching shorts...hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment