Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

14 Weeks

I got this idea but another mommy blog I follow & thought it was a great way to show off "the bump" each week to our family & friends as well as a journal for us to have to look back through later. We're starting a little late but better late than never! :)


How far along? 14 Weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 4lbs.
Maternity clothes? I've bought lots of pants & am slowly starting to wear them. Still using the bella band a lot! 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great minus the CrAzY dreams! :)
Best moment this week: Hearing our sweet baby's heart beat at our 14 week appointment. Heart rate was 150.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? This will sound weird but I love eating tuna salad sandwiches & that's one food I've read to stay away from so I do miss that. I also miss being able to stay up past 9:30. I'm usually a night owl but not these days!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Lemonade & spicy foods
Anything making you queasy or sick: The answer to this is it depends on the day. Queasiness is slowing down but not completely gone. An empty stomach is a definite no, no!
Have you started to show yet: The bump has officially arrived!
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move!

No comments:

Post a Comment