Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

15 Weeks

Happy Easter, everyone! We had a great time in LaGrange this weekend with my family. Below is this week's update...not the best pic of me after a 2 hour drive home! :)



How far along? 15 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 4lbs.
Maternity clothes? I've bought lots of pants & am slowly starting to wear them. Still using the bella band a lot! 
Stretch marks? No. I found a cream at MotherHood Maternity called Bloom Beautiful that I LOVE! Definitely recommend it to my preggers friends! :)
Sleep: Sleeping great minus the 3:00 a.m. bathroom break!
Best moment this week: Spending time with my family for Easter & receiving sweet gifts from my parents for Baby R. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Being able to get through a day without a headache. It's all for a good cause but these headaches will knock you on your booty!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: My mom's Lemon Cupcakes!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The answer to this is it depends on the day. Queasiness is slowing down but not completely gone. An empty stomach is a definite no, no!
Have you started to show yet: The bump has officially arrived!
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move!

No comments:

Post a Comment