Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Hatch's First LaGrange Trip

When Hatcher was two weeks old, we took him to LaGrange (my hometown) to have his newborn pictures taken & to visit family!

The fabulous Tracy Thompson of Photography by Tracy T took the most beautiful newborn pictures for us! We will cherish them forever! We highly recommend Tracy to all of our family & friends. Below are a few of my favorite pictures from the shoot.






After the session with Tracy, we stayed the weekend & visited with family. Hatcher had not met my Maw Maw or my cousins yet so they had the opportunity to spend some good quality time with him. We also had a cook out at my grandparents house & visited with my sister & parents. It was a wonderful trip & I look forward to Hatch spending lots more time there seeing where mommy grew up!

The car ride to LaGrange

Hatch visiting with Maw Maw!

Poppy & Hatch at our family cook-out!


No comments:

Post a Comment