Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

What's been going on lately...

We have had a busy few weeks which I always enjoy! I have always been a person who loved to be on the go so becoming a stay at home mommy was definitely a change of pace. Although, it's been so nice to really just lay low & enjoy our sweet baby boy.

A few weeks back, Hatcher's Nanny & Granddaddy watched him for a few hours so Johny & I could go to Atlanta to celebrate our friend Maggie's birthday! It was so much fun to get out for a few hours & enjoy some special time with some of our closest friends. It was lots of fun to catch up & celebrate Maggie turning a year older!

Johny with Mags & Annie

Stacey, Mags & I. Hard to believe we've been friends for 10 years now!! We're getting old! :)

Me & sweet Annie! :) Love her! 

Me with my baby daddy! Fun night out! :)

We also celebrated my best friend Becky's little boy Brayden's 2nd birthday! I absolutely can't believe he's already two. Seems like just yesterday I was rushing from Macon to Augusta (nearly got a speeding ticket that I talked myself out of) to meet him! He & his little sister Quinn got dedicated at church before the party & then we partied Elmo style for the afternoon! It was so much fun!! It got me excited to start planning Hatch's 1st birthday. I may have already started a Pinterest board to get some ideas...

Hatcher & Quinn passed out in the nursery! 

Mommy this Elmo cupcake is delicious!! Aunt Becky is a good baker! 

I actually see a little of me in him in this picture!

Daddy's boy! :)

Happy Birthday, B! :)

Sweet friends! Don't know what I'd do without her! :)

We've been celebrating lots of birthdays & we've got several more coming up! Love this time of the year & celebrating the people we love so much! Hatcher will be 6 months old in just two short weeks! Wow!! And Johny & I celebrate our 3rd anniversary in two weeks also. Lots of fun stuff going on around here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment