Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

24 Weeks

The past week was a busy one with lots of travel for work & throwing a baby shower for my best friend! Her little girl is due 8 weeks before Hatcher & we couldn't be more excited to be sharing this experience together. My mom & I threw her a shower with friends & family to celebrate the upcoming arrival of her sweet baby girl!

I didn't get around to doing a chalkboard shot this week due to me coming down with a cold & my hubby traveling for work. So...I thought I'd share some "bump" pictures from the shower along with my 24 week update.

Becky & I together at her shower! I'm 24 weeks here & she's 31 weeks, 6 days.

The "mom to be" with the hostesses! :)

I also had to share this Instagram shot of the most recent shopping trip I made with Becky to Gymboree & Carter's! Little Hatcher is gonna be a little stud in these cute clothes! :)

How far along? 24 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Still having hip pain & peeing about two times a night at this point. 
Best moment this week: Spending the weekend with friends & family celebrating my best friend's upcoming arrival of her sweet baby girl! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Getting off the couch without grunting!! haha!!
Movement: Little Hatcher loves moving all around! I can tell now where his head & bootie are. So cool! 
Food cravings: Let's be honest...anything I can get my hands on! The appetite is picking back up. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Strong odors.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On...but my wedding band is getting very tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Spending some quality time with my dad this weekend for his birthday & Father's Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment