Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

23 Weeks

We had a wonderful weekend in my hometown of LaGrange! We were able to spend some quality time with my parents & grandparents which was so nice. We also attended my 10 year high school reunion. It was great catching up with everyone & talking about old times. I can't wait for the next one!!

I took this sweet picture of my Dooley laying with his head right next to my belly this weekend! I feel like he already loves Hatcher so much! I think they're going to be best buddies! :)


How far along? 23 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs. Yep...7 pounds gained since my last appointment 4 weeks ago!
Maternity clothes? For sure. The pants I'm wearing in this picture are maternity skinny jeans from Target...I love them! I'll be wearing these post-baby too! :)
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Hip pain has gotten bad again. Constantly tossing & turning. 
Best moment this week: My dad feeling H kick for the 1st time over the weekend & hearing his sweet heartbeat today at our 23 week appointment.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Wearing my heels everyday. I'm a total heels girl & I just can't wear them all day anymore. The flats are a must! 
Movement: Yes!! The little kicks & jabs are getting stronger everyday! 
Food cravings: Having a red meat craving lately. I'm usually a chicken person but now I love sausage biscuits & burgers!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken breasts, smell of seafood or an empty stomach.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On...but my wedding band is getting very tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting started on Hatch's nursery. We're anxiously awaiting the arrival of his bedding but I'm busy getting decorating ideas on Pinterest!


2 comments: