Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

22 Weeks

It's been a great but busy week in the Ricks House! Holiday weekends are big retail holidays, so this bedding rep had lots of visits & rounds to make the past 4 days. It's been nice having my sweet hubby home though & we've gotten lots of stuff done around the house. I'm pretty sure I'm already nesting! But I have to say I'm enjoying getting organized. Little Hatcher is getting very active & moving around all the time. I absolutely love feeling & seeing him kick me & just can't wait to hold him in my arms in just 4 months!! Here's this week's "bump" shot.


How far along? 22 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Bought some additional maternity clothes this week & some maxi dresses from Old Navy & Target! 
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: I hope I'm not jinxing myself but I've been sleeping great the past week! Lots of dreams but the potty breaks are getting more frequent during the night. 
Best moment this week: Johny finally being able to see H kick. He had felt it but hadn't seen it. It made me so happy! :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Wearing my heels everyday. I'm a total heels girl & I just can't wear them all day anymore. The flats are a must! 
Movement: Yes!! The little kicks & jabs are getting stronger everyday! 
Food cravings: Having a red meat craving lately. I'm usually a chicken person but now I love sausage biscuits & burgers!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken breasts, smell of seafood or an empty stomach.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On...but my wedding band is getting very tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My 10 year high school reunion, spending the weekend with my family & our upcoming doctor's appointment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment