Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

18 Weeks

The past week was a fabulous one! One of my very best friends, Stacey, tied the knot & I was so thankful to be a part of her special day. I want to share a few pics from the wedding...the "bump" was on full display! 


Me & the beautiful bride just before the ceremony!


My best friend, Becky & I are just 8 weeks apart! She's having a sweet baby girl & we hope our little ones get married one day so we can finally be related! :) hehe

Here's this week's belly shot. My sweet Dooley wanted to be in the picture this week too! 


How far along? 18 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 4lbs.
Maternity clothes? The dress I'm wearing in the pic is maternity from Old Navy. Super comfy. The bella band is on it's way out as little Hatcher gets bigger & bigger! Gotta take my maternity pants to get altered.
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Sleeping great minus the 4:00 a.m. bathroom break!
Best moment this week: Feeling Hatcher move for the 1st time! What an amazing feeling!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Being able to drink sweet tea all day long! It would really help with all the yawning I do.
Movement: Yes
Food cravings: Anything LEMON or fruity
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken breasts, smell of seafood or an empty stomach.
Have you started to show yet: The bump has officially arrived!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our 19 week appointment & getting to see our sweet boy on the ultrasound. 



No comments:

Post a Comment