Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

21 Weeks


How far along? 21 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Wearing maternity pants & starting to wear maternity tops. Still getting by with mostly normal tops just in a little bigger size! :)
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Starting to notice some hip aches during the night so I'm using a body pillow or pillow in between my legs to help with the pain. 
Best moment this week: My mom (Hatcher's Grammy) feeling him kick for the 1st time!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Getting a full night's sleep. But who am I kidding, I can kiss sleep goodbye for awhile!!
Movement: Yes!! The little kicks & jabs are getting stronger everyday! 
Food cravings: Having a red meat craving lately. I'm usually a chicken person but now I love sausage biscuits & burgers!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken breasts, smell of seafood or an empty stomach.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On...but my wedding band is getting very tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Buying Hatcher's bedding for his nursery this week! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment