Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

20 Weeks

We spent some time over the weekend & first part of the week in Rosemary Beach for a little mini vacation! It was much needed & so relaxing. It was great spending time just myself & the hubby before Baby H makes his debut in just 4 months! :) There's no chalkboard this week since we were out of town but I did manage to get a belly shot on the beach!



How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Wearing maternity pants & starting to wear maternity tops. Still getting by with mostly normal tops just in a little bigger size! :)
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Starting to notice some hip aches during the night so I'm using a body pillow or pillow in between my legs to help with the pain. 
Best moment this week: Laying on the beach & feeling Hatch move all around! I think he liked being a beach bum! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Getting a full night's sleep. But who am I kidding, I can kiss sleep goodbye for awhile!!
Movement: Yes!! The little kicks & jabs are getting stronger everyday! 
Food cravings: Anything I can get my hands on...I have a big appetite lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken breasts, smell of seafood or an empty stomach.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On...but my wedding band is getting very tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Spending time quality time with my mom this weekend since I didn't get to see her on Mother's Day! We're going to see the new movie, What to Expect When You're Expecting! 



1 comment:

  1. I think it's very good that you are keeping a blog of this special time in your lives :) May God bless you along your journey to motherhood!

    ReplyDelete