Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

25 Weeks


How far along? 25 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Yes. The top I'm wearing in this pictures is from Motherhood (buy 1 get 1 1/2 off sale) & the pants were lended to me from my friend Amy! 
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Still having hip pain & peeing about two times a night at this point. 
Best moment this week: Celebrating Father's Day & my dad's birthday with our families. My grandmother was able to feel H kick for the first time! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? My tan although I hope to work on it while we're at the beach next week!
Movement: Little Hatcher loves moving all around! I can tell now where his head & bootie are. So cool! 
Food cravings: Let's be honest...anything I can get my hands on! The appetite is picking back up. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Strong odors.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On...but my wedding band is getting very tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My 1st baby shower on Saturday hosted by some of my besties!! We also leave for the  beach on Sunday & I'm excited to relax for a bit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment