Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

33 Weeks

I'm one day away from being 34 weeks & am just now posting about week 33! I think that's a sign I have way too much going on! :)

This past week was so wonderful. We had two baby showers & got lots of great gifts for Hatch. The first shower was in Macon with our close family & friends. We were so happy so many people came to celebrate with us from far away & we are so thankful for all of the wonderful goodies Hatcher received.  My parents & grandparents also stayed for the weekend & we had so much fun! We had an entertaining dinner Saturday night (never a dull moment with The Campbell's) and us ladies shopped till we dropped on Sunday!

The second shower was hosted by my fabulous Sealy co-workers at the Swan Coach House in Atlanta. It was beautiful & once again we were showered with love! Hatcher is literally all set. After a trip to Babies R Us yesterday, I believe we have everything we need to bring our sweet baby boy home! :)We are so blessed by the people in our lives & I thank God for each & every one of them & the love they have shown us during this exciting time!

Johny & I also got to go to the Braves game Thursday night with some of his customers & we got to spend the night in Atlanta which was so much fun! We got to see Chipper Jones hit two home runs during his final season as a Braves player. We even ran into our sweet friends, Annie & Ryan, which was a special treat!

We have another busy weekend working & then spending time with friends! Looking forward to it!


How far along? 33 weeks in picture; currently 33 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: +24 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes. Top & leggings from Motherhood Maternity. In LOVE with them both!  
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Been sleeping a little more comfortably since buying the Boppy Wedge to go under my growing belly! It's the best thing I've purchased so far!  
Best moment this week: Celebrating Hatch at our 2 showers & as always feeling him move all around! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? My feet not swelling after a long day of work...
Movement: Lots of movement & I love every minute of it!!
Food cravings: Been on a cinnamon kick this week! Monkey Bread & cinnamon bagels.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at this point.
Belly Button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Wedding rings on or off? I think it's officially time to remove my engagement ring which makes me very sad but it's uncomfortably tight. I've worn this ring since Johny proposed 3 years ago & taking it off is hard but I know I will regret it if I don't. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our 34 week appointment on Tuesday! It's hard to believe almost 2 weeks have passed since our last appointment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment