Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

35 Weeks

Well, it's official...our bags are packed for the hospital! I spent the weekend finishing up his laundry & packing both our bags. The only thing left to pack is toiletries when the time comes. With only 4.5 weeks left until my due date, I decided I wanted to be ready to go when Hatcher decides it's time for his debut! :)

Can you tell I love me some Vera Bradley?! Thank you Kimberly Morris for Hatcher's beautiful diaper bag! :)

We also finished last minute touches to the nursery. We still had pictures & shelving to hang & we got that done yesterday. Both the frames & shelves are Target finds. We can finally say his nursery is done! 

Showcasing some of our favorite maternity pictures above his crib. We'll replace the two on the sides with pictures from his newborn session. 

The cute shelves are showcasing a few of our favorite things he's received. The top is a beautiful frame with his 4D picture in it. The giraffe piggy bank & his first Bible are from my parents. The large picture frame is all about what little boys are made of. Too cute!

The past week has been great & we've gotten lots done around the house. At this point, we're playing the waiting game for the next 4.5 weeks until Little Hatcher is ready to meet his mommy & daddy! :)

I have to share the picture below of some cute beanies my mom had monogrammed for Hatch! LOVE THEM!! 



Below is my 35 week "bump" shot & update.


How far along? 35 weeks, 1 day in picture. Currently, 35 weeks, 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss: +26 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes. The dress in this picture is from Motherhood Maternity & is borrowed from my friend, Becky. Now that her baby has arrived she lent me some maternity clothes of hers. It's nice not to be wearing the same thing every week! 
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: The bathroom breaks are picking back up. Saturday night I had a record 4 bathroom visits during the middle of the night! HOLY BANANAS!! I think my bladder is the size of an english pea these days!
Best moment this week: Spending the weekend with Johny & finishing up last minute touches to the nursery.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not feeling like my bladder may explode when I have to pee. I mean it's intense!!
Movement: Lots of movement & I love every minute of it!!
Food cravings: Nothing new this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Although I'm not a huge football fan, I'm excited that football season is finally here because Johny is beyond excited!! It's all he can talk about & honestly I can't wait to see Hatch in some of his cute football outfits watching the Dawgs play with his daddy this fall! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment