Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

32 Weeks

Last week was the first week in the pregnancy that I didn't post an update. Oops! Things have been so busy around here that I honestly just forgot...must be pregnancy brain! :)

During week 31, we were able to have another 4D ultrasound at First Glimpse here in Macon. Our parents came with us & it was an amazing experience once again. We got to see little Hatch on the big screen for about 45 minutes. Johny said he wished we had one of the imaging machines at our house! We found out that Hatcher is head down & sunny side up! Most babies turn so their face is facing your spine before they're born. This makes labor a little easier. He weighed 4 lbs 1 oz which was in the 52nd percentile. The sonographer guestimates he'll weigh somewhere in the 7 lb range at birth. He has the sweetest little face & even smiled for us a few times! Melted my heart!! We think he looks a lot like me (especially his nose) but with Johny's lips. I've said it before but if you're pregnant, I highly recommend that you have a 4D ultrasound done...it's worth every penny!!

This week we had our 32 week appointment with the doctor. Things continue to look great & Dr. Slocumb says Hatcher is very low already so we're glad to know he's in position to make his appearance in just 7 weeks! The doctors have also signed off on my having a normal vaginal delivery. They looked at all of my hip & pelvic injury scans & feel it's a safe route. However, as I progress in the weeks to come they could change their mind but for now that's the birth plan! We go back on the 21st for our next appointment.

Below is the 32 week "bump" shot & update.


How far along? 32 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: +24 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes. Top from Motherhood Maternity. 
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: My mind is starting to run at night...can't fall asleep easily anymore.  
Best moment this week: Hearing H's heartbeat & having a great check up at the doctor's office!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? My feet not swelling after a long day of work...
Movement: Lots of movement & I love every minute of it!!
Food cravings: Nothing new this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at this point.
Belly Button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Wedding rings on or off? No longer able to wear my wedding band but the engagement ring still fits!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our 2nd baby shower on Saturday & spending quality time with family! :)


3 comments:

  1. I love getting these updates!! Can't wait for September to get here....so many happy things to celebrate this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I am so excited to meet him. I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO cute, Kristin! Love your updates, and I can't believe that you are only 7 weeks away from your due date. That means, I'm a little less than 7 weeks until my little man turns 1 and 7 weeks until his birthday party! I'm stressing a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete