Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

30 Weeks

It's absolutely hard to believe we're already at week 30! We're in the single digit count down!!

We got lots done around the house this past weekend in preparation for Mr. Hatcher. His closet is fully organized as well as his dresser & now we're just ready to start hanging stuff on the walls. We also are getting ready to make room for baby stuff in the kitchen. We bought a large storage rack for our storage room so I can put some of the items I don't use very often out there so I have more room for Hatch's stuff in the kitchen. It's nice to make some progress & get stuff done! Gotta say this nesting thing is sort of fun! :)

We had a great check-up at the doctor today & things are looking great! We'll know in the next few weeks if they doctors feel it's best for me to deliver via c-section or not. For those of you who don't know, we were in a terrible car accident 6.5 years ago & I was ejected through the sunroof. I had 5 breaks in my left arm & broke my hips & shattered my pelvis. The doctors are reviewing my old medical records & then they'll decide what they feel is best. I'm praying that they'll help us determine the best birth plan for us & that we'll all feel comfortable with the outcome.

Hatcher had a strong heartbeat at 145 & was busy moving all around! He's head down & I'm measuring right on target.

Below is the 30 week "bump" shot & update.


How far along? 30 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +20 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes. The blue jean top is not maternity, the tank is Old Navy Maternity & the pants are as well. They're actually a loan from my sweet friend, Amy! 
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Crazy dreams have taken over!!  
Best moment this week: Hearing H's heartbeat...it never gets old! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Being able to sleep in on the weekends! I mean I realize my body is preparing me now for a lack of sleep but it seems like during the week I could sleep till noon if I could but Saturday & Sunday my body wants to rise with the sun! I think my body just knows how much I still have to do before H makes his debut!
Movement: Lots of movement & I love every minute of it!!
Food cravings: Blueberry waffles & peanut butter cookies with milk.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at this point.
Belly Button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Wedding rings on or off? On...but my wedding band is getting very tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our 4D ultrasound next Wednesday with our families! Can't wait to see what he looks like!!



No comments:

Post a Comment