Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

29 Weeks

I feel like I say this every week but last week was another super busy week for us! With traveling for work & getting things done around the house our week was packed full. However, we were able to fit in some fun too!

Over the weekend, we were able to have maternity photos taken in my hometown. The fabulous Tracy Thompson of Photography by Tracy T did our shoot for us. It was so much fun & though the weather didn't want to cooperate with us we were able to get some wonderful shots! I've seen a sneak peek so far & cannot wait to see the rest. Tracy is so talented & I love her work. I absolutely cannot wait to have Hatcher's newborn pictures taken with her shortly after his arrival. Below is my favorite shot I've seen so far! :)

This picture completely sums up just how happy I am to bring this sweet boy into the world! My cup runneth over! :)

Below is the 29 week "bump" shot & update.


How far along? 29 weeks, 1 day (currently 29 weeks, 3 days)
Total weight gain/loss: +17 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Yes. The top & capris in this picture are from Motherhood Maternity. I live in these capris for work. I have them in khaki, white & black. 
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Still having hip pain & peeing about two times a night at this point. 
Best moment this week: Having our maternity pictures taken & spending some with friends & family. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Being able to sleep in on the weekends! I mean I realize my body is preparing me now for a lack of sleep but it seems like during the week I could sleep till noon if I could but Saturday & Sunday my body wants to rise with the sun! I think my body just knows how much I still have to do before H makes his debut!
Movement: Lots of movement & I love every minute of it!!
Food cravings: Back on a fruit kick...it's been fresh peaches the past week or so!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at this point.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly measurement: 37 inches around
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On...but my wedding band is getting very tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our 30 week appointment next Monday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment