Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

36 Weeks

We're officially in the 9th month!! We're so excited & can't believe there are only 25 days left until our due date!!

Over the holiday weekend with much help from Johny, we got lots done in preparation for the big day. The car seat is in the car & ready to go. We also got the pack & play set up in our bedroom since that's where Hatcher will be sleeping for the first few months. I have to admit waking up & seeing his bed in our room got me so excited today! I can't wait till he's laying in there!

We go to the doctor for our 36 week visit on Thursday & we're hoping for some progress! :)

Below is the 36 week "bump" shot & update. As Johny took this picture on Sunday, he said who knows this could be our last "bump" shot before H arrives! I guess we'll have to wait & see!



How far along? 36 weeks, 1 day in picture, currently 36 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: +28 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes. The dress in this picture is from Motherhood Maternity & is borrowed from my friend, Becky. 
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Sleep is about the same. Lots of potty breaks & it's becoming harder to fall asleep with all the thoughts running through my mind!
Best moment this week: Spending the holiday weekend with Johny relaxing per doctor's orders after my visit last week. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not feeling like my bladder may explode when I have to pee. I mean it's intense!!
Movement: Lots of movement & I love every minute of it!!
Food cravings: Nothing new this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our 36 week appointment on Thursday. Praying for progress & that we can finally make a decision on whether we're having a vaginal birth or c-section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment