Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

37 Weeks

When I woke up on Saturday my pregnancy tracker said 21 days until baby is due!! YAY!!!!!!!! I can't believe that in 3 weeks or less we're going to become parents. It's the best feeling in the world.

I took this picture one night this week. It's the view I see when I look down! :)

We had a great week last week & really enjoyed our weekend. We had our 36 week appointment last Thursday & the doctor said I wasn't dilated or effaced at all. We're really hoping that on Wednesday I've started making some progress. On Saturday, Johny did lots of yard work planting new flower beds while I decorated the house for fall. It's my favorite time of the year & I thought if I didn't decorate before Hatch arrived it may not get done. On Sunday, my parents came over for the day since we hadn't seen them in a month. We had lunch & did a little last minute errand running for the nursery.

This week we both have lots of work to get done in preparation for us being out when Hatcher is born. It's stressful for me especially knowing I'm going to be out for 12 weeks & trying to make sure everything is handled before he's born. Other than that, we're still playing the waiting game! :)

Below is the 37 week "bump" shot & update.


How far along? 37 weeks, 1 day in picture, currently 37 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +28 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? I actually found just a few over the weekend. Can you believe it? I made it to 37 weeks without one & now they show up...such a bummer! 
Sleep: Sleep is about the same. Lots of potty breaks & it's becoming harder to fall asleep with all the thoughts running through my mind!
Best moment this week: Celebrating my boss's birthday with my co-workers & spending quality time with Johny & my parents. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not having swollen hands & feet that remind me of little sausages! 
Movement: Lots of movement & I love every minute of it!!
Food cravings: Nothing new this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: 37 week appointment on Wednesday, the delivery of our new memory foam mattress on Wednesday & spending the weekend with great friends! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment