Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Diaper Rash Remedy

So I meant to post this along with the "My Mommy Must Haves" post & I totally forgot! This is my favorite remedy for diaper rash. I came upon this when Hatcher was just a few weeks old & we were staying at my parent's house for a weekend. Poor little guy was suffering from a really bad diaper rash & none of the diaper rash creams were doing the trick. Not to mention, he would scream when certain brands were applied. The only diaper rash cream he would let me use on him was the Boudreaux's Butt Paste. My dad asked if I had ever heard of using Cornstarch baby powder. I'd heard of just regular old baby powder but not the cornstarch. My parent's happened to have some on hand so we started using it. As soon as I applied it, Hatch would immediately calm down. So, since that day I've been using this powder every time I change his diaper & I'm happy to report that we haven't had one diaper rash since he was probably 4 weeks old! Amazing!! Now, I can't always find the Johnson & Johnson brand so I've been buying the Wal-Mart Equate brand which is less than $2.00 a bottle. Just thought I'd share this mommy find with you all & hope it works for you too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment